Sunday, November 28, 2010

Leave of Absence

How long has it been since I've updated my blog? ...well, long enough for me to forget my password to log in! Oooops!!!

This summer and fall have zipped past so quickly, and I feel like I actually dropped off the planet for a few months. I missed birthdays, events, tea/coffee get-togethers, parties and sleep ....and really just lost sense of what was going on in the world around me.

The process of emptying, sorting, and cleaning Gram's house took so much of my time, and most of my energy. The house sale closed on October 15th, and since then I've been concentrating on my own house (and mess!).

....but now it is time to re-connect: To just sit and have coffee with a friend. To take a day trip somewhere just for the adventure. To spend a day baking cookies or making gingerbread. To lose myself in a good book. To 'live' again.

So, consider this fair warning...... I'm baa-a-a-a-ack!

No comments:

Post a Comment